Here is a recipe that will take you back to childhood with our rice cream (Like the little pots of cream that we used to buy). Attention, gluttony in sight ..!
- 500ml of milk (vegetable or not)
- 25g cornstarch
- 20g ironshark nutrition rice cream
- 20g of peanut puree
- Sweetener of your choice (sugar, stevia, etc.)
Optional: vanilla flavor
- Mix the cornstarch and the cream of rice
- Gradually add the milk, making sure there are no lumps.
- Then add the hazelnut purée
- Cook over medium/high heat until the mixture thickens (like a cream)
- Pour into two small ramekins and refrigerate 2/3 hours before serving.
Thanks to @maes_lift for the recipe!