The apple and the muffin, the perfect mix?
Everyone loves muffins, big and small. Today we offer you a super easy recipe based on Hydrolyzed Rice Flour , rice cream , for tasty and super digestible muffins... You will bite into a cloud.
Ingredients for 12 muffins
- 3 juicy yellow apples
- 2 eggs
- 100g rice cream
- 90g hazelnut powder
- 80g butter (margarine for LACTOSE FREE)
- 80g brown sugar or sweetener
- 10 cl of soy milk
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 packet of yeast (gluten-free)
- Preheat the oven to 200°C
- Beat the eggs, add the brown sugar and the melted butter.
- In a container, mix the rice cream , the hazelnut powder and the yeast.
- Stir into the egg-sugar mixture and then add the cinnamon
- Cut the apples into small dice and add them to the preparation.
- Spoon into muffin tins and bake for 20 minutes.
- Keep cool or eat quickly because there are fresh fruits